best diaper rash cream for diarrhea
(as of Dec 28,2019 08:39:12 UTC – Details)
Helps to protect and heal skin irritations from incontinence, minor burns, scrapes, diaper rash or wound drainage; temporarily relieves discomfort and itching; and provides multipurpose moisture barrier. Contains calamine, zinc oxide, menthol and lanolin.Helps to heal skin irritations
Cuts feeding tube site leakage wound drainage
best diaper rash cream for diarrhea
TOP 5 BESTSELLER
- 4-ounce tube of Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste with 40% zinc oxide works on contact to treat and prevent diaper rash discomfort
- Rich, thick diaper rash paste is formulated with 40% maximum-level zinc oxide and is clinically shown to protect baby's skin for up to 12 hours
- The #1 choice of Pediatricians and parents, it provides effective diaper rash relief by immediately forming a protective barrier on baby's skin to seal out wetness and soothe chafed skin
- Its hypoallergenic formula is paraben-, phthalate-, dye- and soap-free. It is also Dermatologist- and Pediatrician-tested and is gentle enough for daily use.
- Maximum strength diaper rash paste provides 5-in-1 action to treat, heal, protect, soothe and prevent diaper rash, for healing you can see and relief your baby can feel
- Helps to heal skin irritations
- Wound drainage peri-wound skin
- Diarrhea perspiration
- Temporarily relieves discomfort and itching
- SOOTHING & HEALING INGREDIENTS: PINXAV's proprietary formula contains unique healthy ingredients that work to stop the pain and heal the skin tissue. We start with 30% non-nano particle Zinc Oxide that can help lower skin inflamation and protects against further wetness. Then we add oils of clove and wintergreen along with menthol as local anesthetic agents to stop the pain! Next, we add Aloe, Vitamin E, and Eucalyptol to help heal the skin tissue.
- FOR YOUR FAMILY: A true family-run brand, PINXAV has always been rooted in the belief of creating a pure product that heals and protects our most vulnerable areas in order to support healthy, happy families. With a wide variety of uses, try our cream today to see how it can help you care for your baby, kids, parent, or other family members!
- PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN: Many of the incredible ingredients in our cream are amazing for promoting healthy skin! Use PINXAV cream to help heal rashes, allergic reactions, dry skin, cracked skin, bug bites, sunburns, or skin blemishes. It's also great to use as a preventive measure against similar problems. Great skin product for athletic adults with jock itch! Use also as cycling cream.
- CHAFING & RASH RELIEF: Whether you're using this cream as an athlete or as the parent of a little one, our product is just what you need to help prevent chafing or rashes. PINXAV provides a protective coating for the bums of babies, adults, and the elderly by creating a lubricated and antibacterial barrier against rashes and more!
- EVERYDAY USES: PINXAV can also be used for everyday first aid to protect skin from minor scrapes, burns, sunburn, acne and other skin irritations. This is the perfect skin cream for athletes, babies, or even the homebound in need of bed sore relief. Give your skin and the skin of your loved ones the care it deserves with PINXAV!
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: A+D Original Ointment is a top choice among baby skincare products recommended by pediatricians.
- TREATS AND PREVENTS DIAPER RASH: Lanolin and petrolatum combine to soothe and prevent diaper rash and sore bottom for your precious baby.
- PROTECTS SENSITIVE SKIN: A+D Ointment, containing lanolin and petrolatum, is a skin protectant, especially formulated to protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- EASY TO APPLY: You don't need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D to rash. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly.
- RELIEVES YOUR CHAPPED SKIN AND LIPS: Not just for babies with sore bottoms, this cream with lanolin can also be used to treat your chafed skin and lips, too.
- 3.3 oz ointment
- Country of origin: USA
- Please read all label information on delivery.